Currently SiteScout allows subscription/SMS campaigns to run. However, they must conform to the following specifications:
- The creatives and/or landing page must state that the service being advertised operates on a cost-basis.
- The subscription cost must be clearly visible on the creatives and/or on the landing page without having to scroll/navigate.
- The terms and conditions must be easily accessible for all users.
Additionally, as per SiteScout's creative policy:
4. Banned Creative and Content Types. The following ad creative types are prohibited:
- f. click-to-call ads that initiate a phone call that will connect the user to a premium-rate phone number, or subscribe them to any service